Pebble Grey – The Perfect Choice For a Welcoming Front Door
Pebble grey is a beautiful, gentle shade of grey that is tricky to pin down but easy to match with various colour schemes.
Known as taupe, this grey is one of the more brown-inflected shades. It takes the edge off a classic brown, refining it into a colour that is tricky to define but instantly soothing and versatile, making it one of the most popular custom RAL requests.
Like any good grey, stunning pebble grey is a true neutral with a warming composition that works perfectly inside and outside your home, especially when paired with a colour scheme that includes pastel blues and pinks.
What Does a Stunning Pebble Grey Composite Door Say About You?
A pebble grey composite front door colour scheme creates a comfortable atmosphere before guests enter your home, showing you a gentler light than white or a darker grey like slate or anthracite.
It’s a woody, classic colour that shows you’re not afraid to be creative, yet it doesn’t sacrifice class or distinction.
Flexible new door finance options for all budgets and households.
We offer a number of ways to pay for all our new doors, to make it affordable for any budget.
Finance with Klarna is available at checkout on fitted products, depending on criteria.
You can buy now and not pay a penny for 6 months on selected door ranges.
Pay over 3, 5, 7, or 10 years interest bearing finance, with fast approval decisions
You can pay by debit or credit card in full using our secure online checkout system.
What Are The Benefits of Composite Doors?
Value Doors offers homeowners increased versatility with their grey composite doors, which come in a wide range of styles and designs. The front composite door provides added security, ensuring that your home is protected.
These doors are constructed using durable and robust materials, such as glass-reinforced plastic and a laminated pine core, which offer both security and aesthetic appeal. As a result, they provide an elegant and dependable entrance to your home, giving you peace of mind.
Additionally, the composite door’s core is made up of tightly packed materials, including a foam casing, which is highly effective at retaining heat within the home. This makes the doors energy-efficient and can help save on heating costs.
Build your door today!Design your door >
Can I Customise My Pebble Grey Composite Door?
At Value Doors, we pride ourselves on the freedom we offer to personalise your composite door. Not only do you choose the colour scheme, but there’s a range of more minor features you can mix and match to make your front door unique.
You can select a classic Victorian door design or something more modern or contemporary. If you want a front door with windows, we have a range of different styles and shapes of windows and plenty of solid doors.
Our added options include selecting your ideal door handle, letter plate and knocker.
Design and Order Online in Minutes
You can design and order your composite door online today in a matter of minutes. You can even apply for finance up to £2,000 for certain products at checkout.
Below are some of the amazing features that our stone grey composite doors and any other composite door colour can offer you:
- 36 Door Styles
- 11 Colour Options (Including Dual-Colour Options)
- 3-Star Anti-Snap Locks Standard
- Unique Glass Designs
- Lots of Accessory Options
- Durable with an estimated 35 year life span.
- Low maintenance.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Secure and thermally efficient.
- GRP skin.
- Realistic Glass Reinforced Polymer (GRP) outer skin = wood-grain textured finish.
- 44mm thick solid composite wood panel.
- 70mm reinforced uPVC frame.
- Our Composite Doors do not warp or twist according to weather.
- White on the inside as standard.
- Compliance with PAS 24 2016 security standard.
- Locking mechanisms make them auto-fire doors
- Timber lined panel that improves rigidity and security.
- 3-Star Anti-Pick, Anti-Drill, Anti-Snap, Anti-Bump cylinder.
- Multipoint, hooked door lock system.
- All doors comply with current building requirements and include safety glass as standard.
- Provides up to 6x more thermal insulation then timber doors.
- Double or triple glazed glass.
- Built upon a high insulation core - tested to British Kitemark standards.
- Achieve a u-value of 1.4 W/m2 K= exceeds thermal efficient requirements.
- 11 Colours to choose from.
- Any RAL colour also available for added fee.
- Range of glass design/backing glass options.
- Range of 36 different styles.
- Comes as standard with a door, frame, locks and handles that meet all EU and British Regs, and 3 keys.
- Accessory options include knockers, letter plates, spy holes, low aluminium thresholds, sill, lever/pad configuration, door chain and numerals.