Slate Grey Composite Doors – The Go-To For Modern Cool
At first glance, slate grey appears to be a strictly modern colour. However, when installed alongside red brick or stone, you’ll find those natural tones draw out its natural earthiness, making it a perfect complement for older properties.
It works surprisingly well as an external door colour for cottages and Victorian homes.
Conversely, when paired with sleeker, modern exteriors of contemporary properties, a slate grey composite door’s blue notes will be accentuated and change the look of the colour completely.
This is why we encourage all our customers to take their time when looking through our selection of composite door colours. Slate grey is a perfect example of the depth of variety this range of shades can deliver depending on its surroundings.
Personalising your Slate Grey Composite Door
Once you’ve selected slate grey for your new door, it’s time to choose your style and other features.
You can select from over ten different door frame designs, finding one that will truly make your new door colour choice pop.
You can also choose from a series of door handles and various shades of metal. We allow this same freedom of choice with a range of door knockers.
Our traditional and standard ranges offer classic and contemporary styles, so you can design your door to fit your property perfectly.
Our Coastal BLU range offers the utmost durability, made with marine-grade stainless steel to provide both style and an extensive lifespan.
If you go for a style with inset windows, you can choose from seven styles of glass, and for extra impact, you can select from over fifteen different kinds of side panels to complement your door frame.
Flexible new door finance options for all budgets and households.
We offer a number of ways to pay for all our new doors, to make it affordable for any budget.
Finance with Klarna is available at checkout on fitted products, depending on criteria.
You can buy now and not pay a penny for 6 months on selected door ranges.
Pay over 3, 5, 7, or 10 years interest bearing finance, with fast approval decisions
You can pay by debit or credit card in full using our secure online checkout system.
What Are The Benefits of Composite Doors?
Homeowners can enjoy increased versatility with Value Doors’ grey composite doors, as they come in a wide range of styles and designs. The front composite door provides enhanced security, ensuring that your home is well-protected.
These doors are made using durable and robust materials, including glass-reinforced plastic and a laminated pine core, which not only offer security but also an attractive appearance. They create an elegant and reliable entrance to your home, providing a sense of security and peace of mind.
Moreover, the composite door’s core is constructed with tightly packed materials, such as a foam casing, which is highly efficient at retaining heat within the home. This energy-efficient feature can help reduce heating costs, making the doors a cost-effective and practical option for homeowners.
Build your door today!Design your door >
Can I Customise My Slate Grey Composite Door?
At Value Doors, we take pride in giving you the freedom to personalise your composite door to your liking. In addition to selecting the colour scheme, you can also mix and match various minor features to create a unique front door that suits your preferences.
We offer a range of door designs, from classic Victorian to modern and contemporary styles. If you prefer a front door with windows, we have various window styles and shapes to choose from, as well as a selection of solid doors.
Furthermore, we offer additional options to customise your door, such as selecting your preferred door handle, letter plate, and knocker, giving you the flexibility to create a truly unique front entrance.
Design and Order Online in Minutes
You can design and order your composite door online today in a matter of minutes. You can even apply at finance at checkout.
Below are some of the amazing features that our slate grey composite doors and any other composite door colour can offer you:
- 36 Door Styles
- 11 Colour Options (Including Dual-Colour Options)
- 3-Star Anti-Snap Locks Standard
- Unique Glass Designs
- Lots of Accessory Options
- Durable with an estimated 35 year life span.
- Low maintenance.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Secure and thermally efficient.
- GRP skin.
- Realistic Glass Reinforced Polymer (GRP) outer skin = wood-grain textured finish.
- 44mm thick solid composite wood panel.
- 70mm reinforced uPVC frame.
- Our Composite Doors do not warp or twist according to weather.
- White on the inside as standard.
- Compliance with PAS 24 2016 security standard.
- Locking mechanisms make them auto-fire doors
- Timber lined panel that improves rigidity and security.
- 3-Star Anti-Pick, Anti-Drill, Anti-Snap, Anti-Bump cylinder.
- Multipoint, hooked door lock system.
- All doors comply with current building requirements and include safety glass as standard.
- Provides up to 6x more thermal insulation then timber doors.
- Double or triple glazed glass.
- Built upon a high insulation core - tested to British Kitemark standards.
- Achieve a u-value of 1.4 W/m2 K= exceeds thermal efficient requirements.
- 11 Colours to choose from.
- Any RAL colour also available for added fee.
- Range of glass design/backing glass options.
- Range of 36 different styles.
- Comes as standard with a door, frame, locks and handles that meet all EU and British Regs, and 3 keys.
- Accessory options include knockers, letter plates, spy holes, low aluminium thresholds, sill, lever/pad configuration, door chain and numerals.