FD30 Fire Doors Designed Online By You
Make sure your fire doors catch the eye with a huge range of designs, allowing you to get the perfect composite fire doors for your home.
Browse all of the customisation options for FD30 fire doors, including styles, colours & finish, frames, glazing options, and other optional extras to bring your ideal front door to life.
Choose The Style & Features Of FD30 Composite Fire Doors
There are tons of additions that can be made to fire doors, adding your own style to the doors with different features and designs. Some of the qualities and add-ons for FD30 fire doors are:
- Up to 8 different door styles
- A selection of colour options, including standard and RAL colours
- Side panel & top light options
- Glass style choices for style & security
- Security handles
FD30 Fire Doors With Top-Quality Security Benefits
Value Doors installation service includes a full fitting of your new door as well as uninstalling and disposing of the old door, giving you high-quality service and making it worth your while.
FD30 composite fire doors provide the best security and fire resistance on the market while also being stylish and highly energy-efficient.
- Style & glass glazing options
- Winkhaus multi-point locking system
- Aluminium thermally broken door threshold
- Safety chain
- Glass-reinforced polyester resin with fire retardant additive
- BS EN 1634 tested for fire resistance & smoke control
Composite Fire Doors Installation
When getting a custom-made FD30 composite fire door, some of the other advantages include:
- Exceeding PAS24:2016 with high-quality security features
- Energy efficient with thermal break technology
- Tons of payment methods for ease of purchase
- Brilliant aftercare & customer service
- 10-year warranty to help cover you
Flexible new door finance options for all budgets and households.
We offer a number of ways to pay for all our new doors, to make it affordable for any budget.
Finance with Klarna is available at checkout on fitted products, depending on criteria.
You can buy now and not pay a penny for 6 months on selected door ranges.
Pay over 3, 5, 7, or 10 years interest bearing finance, with fast approval decisions
You can pay by debit or credit card in full using our secure online checkout system.
What Makes FD30 Composite Fire Doors So Worthwhile?
As a front door option, FD30 fire doors should absolutely be top of the list, as they reassure safety within your own home.
In addition to the strong materials used to manufacture them, they have added security component and fire retardant additives to further increase the standards of protection.
FD30 fire doors were tested with fire exposure up to 885°C, withstanding a minimum of 39 minutes. Other factors to expect with FD30 composite fire doors is:
Composite fire doors have been tried and tested against fire in all variations and sizes, each one easily exceeding the 30 minute requirement. This will help give you peace of mind after installation that you can rely on these composite fire doors in emergency situations.
This range of fire doors come equipped with tons of security and safety additions to make sure they are not only resistant against fire, but force as well. They are fitted with the Winkhaus AV2 multipoint locking system, a door closer and a safety chain, all to ensure this door surpasses any regulations.
An important of getting a new door is how it looks, so we make sure you have endless personalisation when it comes to composite fire doors. You can choose the colour, with dual colours options available, as well as the design of the door and glass for an aesthetic that suits you.
Our range of FD30 composite fire doors
Choosing to purchase a composite fire door will mean you get to pick from a huge range of styles, from Camarque to Aruba, as well as tons of optional additions, such as knockers, letterboxes, door viewers and more.
Once you have your fixed quote for FD30 fire doors, there is a range of payment methods that you can use, like most major cards, Klarna, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and 0% interest-free on certain products. All of these are available for either fully fitted or supply-only orders.
A composite fire door is specially made to have enhanced security and be highly resistant to fire. It is made from common composite door materials, such as GRP, but with an intumescent present to make it fire retardant.
They are an excellent option for both external and internal doors, particularly as a front door option due to the protection they offer to any type of property.
Absolutely! No matter which door we install, all of our fitters are registered in at least one of Certass or FENSA certifications. This ensures that the installation is done to an extremely high standard.
Contact us if you have any further questions about our installers and we will be happy to answer them for you.
Due to fire doors being made up from the usual composite door materials, such as GRP and timber, they are much better for security and durability.
This is further reinforced by the multi-point locking system they come equipped with.
Another benefit of FD30 composite fire doors is the ability to resist fire and smoke, especially compared to a uPVC door. When testing each door, the uPVC is far weaker and doesn’t resist it nearly as long as fire doors, which easily exceed the minimum requirements for doors.
It’s simply no contest when putting these doors up against each other.
A fire door has obvious previously mentioned security advantages, namely fire resistance and break-in prevention. However, they are also thermally efficient, having thermal break technology in the thresholds.
In addition to this, FD30 fire doors have a wide range of design choices, such as the style and colour of the fire doors, making sure that they fit the bill as your ideal door.
With an FD30 fire door, you are guaranteed an exceedingly high level of security with all of its features, making you feel safe and secure in your own home as everyone should be.
They are also energy efficient and give your property a sleek, elegant aesthetic, combining all of these traits to make a door that will fit your home like a glove.
Like all of our doors and windows, we offer supply-only & full installation options.
Our fitters are welcoming and extremely well trained, meaning you can not only expect the best fitting service for your doors, but you will also get the best customer service.
The usual cost of an FD30 fire door can vary greatly, especially with the price difference between internal and external doors.
The average price of a fire door, including installation, is around £1,600-£2,400, including VAT.
- Durable with an estimated 35 year life span.
- Low maintenance.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Secure and thermally efficient.
- Intumescent coating.
- Glass-Reinforced Polyester (GRP) with a fire retardant additive.
- Winkhaus FireFrame®.
- Aluminium thermally broken threshold.
- FD30 fire doors do not warp or twist according to weather.
- Compliance with PAS 24 2016 security standard.
- Safety chain as standard.
- 3-Star Anti-Pick, Anti-Drill, Anti-Snap, Anti-Bump cylinder.
- Multipoint locking system.
- All doors comply with current building requirements and include safety glass as standard.
- Fire resistant additive added in manufacturing.
- Smoke control & fire resistance.
- Accredited by 3rd party audits for fire & security.
- Available in array of standard & RAL colours
- Range of glass design/backing glass options.
- Up to 8 styles to choose from.
- Comes as standard with a door, frame, locks and handles that meet all EU and British Regs, and 3 keys.
- Accessory options include knockers, letter plates, spy holes, low aluminium thresholds, sill, lever/pad configuration, door chain and numerals.