Stone Grey Composite Doors: A Rich, Natural Choice
Stone Grey Composite Doors: A Rich, Natural Choice
Stone grey does what it says on the tin perfectly. It’s hard to look at this light grey tone and see anything other than the classic solid stone tone.
Strangely enough, this tone of grey is part of the yellow family and is made by mixing orange and brown, where it gets its earthy, natural tones.
It has very little in common with dark contemporary tones like traffic grey and anthracite grey but instead has a robust and traditional feel that is perfectly suited to older builds.
This natural tone of grey goes with a variety of colours. When combined with green, its natural tone is accentuated. It also suits soft blue notes, creating a gentle, relaxing colour scheme.
It’s a full-bodied, rich tone creates a stable, soothing environment, giving feelings of warmth and inspiration.
Build your door today!Design your door
What Does a Stone Grey Composite Door Say About You?
A stone grey composite door is a soothing, dependable shade that will bring warmth to your property that few tones can replicate.
This grey reacts perfectly with sunlight, accentuating its naturally earthy tones.
It speaks to a modest, understated vibe that will put people at ease. Your stone grey composite door will complement your house’s inside beautifully, bringing a rustic sensibility and class to your interiors.
If you’re based in the city in a classic red brick home, this a stone grey composite door will evoke the timeless feel of the country in your house, especially if combined with natural tones of green.
Unlike firmer, darker shades such as anthracite or slate grey that enjoy popularity with modern homes, stone grey shows affection for warmth and tradition.
Flexible new door finance options for all budgets and households.
We offer a number of ways to pay for all our new doors, to make it affordable for any budget.
Finance with Klarna is available at checkout on fitted products, depending on criteria.
You can buy now and not pay a penny for 6 months on selected door ranges.
Pay over 3, 5, 7, or 10 years interest bearing finance, with fast approval decisions
You can pay by debit or credit card in full using our secure online checkout system.
What Are The Benefits of Composite Doors?
Available in a wide range of styles and designs, Value Doors‘ grey composite doors offer so much more versatility.
With the added security of a front composite door, you can be sure that your home is safe and secure.
Our doors feature a robust construction that combines glass-reinforced plastic and a laminated pine core, ensuring both security and aesthetic appeal.
This provides homeowners with a reliable and elegant entrance to their home, giving them peace of mind. Additionally, the composite door’s core is made up of densely layered materials, including a foam casing, which makes them highly effective at retaining heat inside the home.
Build your door today!Design your door >
Can I Customise My Stone Grey Composite Door?
Your new composite door can be customised in various ways, creating a front door that’s unique to you.
You can select from a variety of styles for your front door. At Value Doors, we have a range of solid doors for added security and a number of door designs with window insets for added flourishes.
We also have a range of composite door accessories, such as door knockers, handles and letterboxes, all in traditional or contemporary styles that you can mix and match to create something unique.
Design and Order Online in Minutes
You can design and order your composite door online today in a matter of minutes. You can even apply at finance at checkout.
Below are some of the amazing features that our stone grey composite doors, and any other composite door colour can offer you:
- 36 Door Styles
- 11 Colour Options (Including Dual-Colour Options)
- 3-Star Anti-Snap Locks Standard
- Unique Glass Designs
- Lots of Accessory Options
- Durable with an estimated 35 year life span.
- Low maintenance.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Secure and thermally efficient.
- GRP skin.
- Realistic Glass Reinforced Polymer (GRP) outer skin = wood-grain textured finish.
- 44mm thick solid composite wood panel.
- 70mm reinforced uPVC frame.
- Our Composite Doors do not warp or twist according to weather.
- White on the inside as standard.
- Compliance with PAS 24 2016 security standard.
- Locking mechanisms make them auto-fire doors
- Timber lined panel that improves rigidity and security.
- 3-Star Anti-Pick, Anti-Drill, Anti-Snap, Anti-Bump cylinder.
- Multipoint, hooked door lock system.
- All doors comply with current building requirements and include safety glass as standard.
- Provides up to 6x more thermal insulation then timber doors.
- Double or triple glazed glass.
- Built upon a high insulation core - tested to British Kitemark standards.
- Achieve a u-value of 1.4 W/m2 K= exceeds thermal efficient requirements.
- 11 Colours to choose from.
- Any RAL colour also available for added fee.
- Range of glass design/backing glass options.
- Range of 36 different styles.
- Comes as standard with a door, frame, locks and handles that meet all EU and British Regs, and 3 keys.
- Accessory options include knockers, letter plates, spy holes, low aluminium thresholds, sill, lever/pad configuration, door chain and numerals.