Pearl Grey Composite Doors – The Peak of Versatility
Pearl grey is one of the softer tones in our wide collection of greys. It’s a gentle tone with buckets of versatility that combines eye-catching with irresistibly subtle.
Its softness means it pairs beautifully with a darker solid shade like anthracite grey or elephant grey and is an excellent choice for creating sophisticated chromatic scales in your home.
This pale grey can perfectly complement brighter shades of colour in ways that a simple white never could. Its subtle character offsets bolder colours like mustard or red, making them pop beautifully.
Build your door today!Design your door
Customising Your Pearl Grey Composite Door
Once you’ve settled on pearl grey for your new composite door, you can start customising your door styles and accessories to make a front door unique to your home.
Besides our range of colours for our grey composite doors, you can choose from classic Victorian door styles or contemporary options.
Each door style comes with its personal flavour, some incorporating windows with a wide variety of shapes and colours and other composite doors without windows which will let your pearl grey colour choice pop.
You can also select the handle and knockers for your front door. We encourage you to take your time to find a natural choice that will make you happy to arrive home for years to come!
Flexible new door finance options for all budgets and households.
We offer a number of ways to pay for all our new doors, to make it affordable for any budget.
Finance with Klarna is available at checkout on fitted products, depending on criteria.
You can buy now and not pay a penny for 6 months on selected door ranges.
Pay over 3, 5, 7, or 10 years interest bearing finance, with fast approval decisions
You can pay by debit or credit card in full using our secure online checkout system.
Customising Your Pearl Grey Composite Door
Besides the excellent depth of style and creativity that our grey composite doors offer, with more choice than most other doors on the market could never dream of, our range offers homeowners a variety of other benefits.
If security is important to you and your property, Value Doors have the right colour composite door for you. Our doors present the perfect combination of style and security.
The stylish, strong uPVC exterior contains a solid timber door core, creating a secure, heavy base with plenty of stopping power. Your composite door also incorporates a cutting-edge ABS multi-point locking system approved to UK police standards, providing a door that ensures homeowners’ peace of mind.
Build your door today!Design your door >
Design and Order Online in Minutes
You can design and order your pearl grey composite doors online in a few minutes. You can even apply for finance on certain products up to £2,000 at the checkout.
- 36 Door Styles
- 11 Colour Options (Including Dual-Colour Options)
- 3-Star Anti-Snap Locks Standard
- Unique Glass Designs
- Lots of Accessory Options
- Durable with an estimated 35 year life span.
- Low maintenance.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Secure and thermally efficient.
- GRP skin.
- Realistic Glass Reinforced Polymer (GRP) outer skin = wood-grain textured finish.
- 44mm thick solid composite wood panel.
- 70mm reinforced uPVC frame.
- Our Composite Doors do not warp or twist according to weather.
- White on the inside as standard.
- Compliance with PAS 24 2016 security standard.
- Locking mechanisms make them auto-fire doors
- Timber lined panel that improves rigidity and security.
- 3-Star Anti-Pick, Anti-Drill, Anti-Snap, Anti-Bump cylinder.
- Multipoint, hooked door lock system.
- All doors comply with current building requirements and include safety glass as standard.
- Provides up to 6x more thermal insulation then timber doors.
- Double or triple glazed glass.
- Built upon a high insulation core - tested to British Kitemark standards.
- Achieve a u-value of 1.4 W/m2 K= exceeds thermal efficient requirements.
- 11 Colours to choose from.
- Any RAL colour also available for added fee.
- Range of glass design/backing glass options.
- Range of 36 different styles.
- Comes as standard with a door, frame, locks and handles that meet all EU and British Regs, and 3 keys.
- Accessory options include knockers, letter plates, spy holes, low aluminium thresholds, sill, lever/pad configuration, door chain and numerals.