Graphite Grey – For a Sophisticated Composite Door
Many people doubt using dark colours for interior or exterior design, but graphite grey changes everything.
Where black might be too imposing, graphite grey composite doors ooze sophistication and a classic feel; whatever style you go for is striking when bathed in natural light.
Graphite is among the darkest shades we offer for our grey composite doors – it’s at the opposite end of the spectrum from dove grey. It’s a solid colour, similar to anthracite grey, with fewer blue notes. In any case, it makes for a bold choice with eye-catching kerb appeal.
It’s a practical colour for your composite front door and pairs beautifully with softer tones and perfectly with chrome or brushed stainless steel fittings. The universal appeal makes graphite grey composite doors an excellent choice across all styles.
Build your door today!Design your door
Customising Your Graphite Grey Composite Door
Our range of composite door colours is just the start of your customisation journey!
We have more composite door colour choices at Value Doors than you can shake a stick at! Our vast collection of styles of low-maintenance composite doors means you can create a unique statement for your house.
Each one offers the utmost protection and security with a solid timber core, GRP composite glass and the highest energy rating of any composite doors on the market with a 30-year life expectancy.
If you want something classic for your new door, choose one of our quality Victorian frames with timeless arched inset windows. Or, if a contemporary composite door is what you want, we have a range of striking designs.
We have a range of options that include glazed panels to double the striking effect of your new composite door.
You can also choose minor details, such as the door handles and knockers, to design your ideal grey composite door down to a T.
Flexible new door finance options for all budgets and households.
We offer a number of ways to pay for all our new doors, to make it affordable for any budget.
Finance with Klarna is available at checkout on fitted products, depending on criteria.
You can buy now and not pay a penny for 6 months on selected door ranges.
Pay over 3, 5, 7, or 10 years interest bearing finance, with fast approval decisions
You can pay by debit or credit card in full using our secure online checkout system.
Design and Order Online in Minutes
You can design and order your graphite grey composite doors online in a few minutes. You can even apply for finance up to £2,000 on certain products at the checkout.
- 36 Door Styles
- 11 Colour Options (Including Dual-Colour Options)
- 3-Star Anti-Snap Locks Standard
- Unique Glass Designs
- Lots of Accessory Options
- Durable with an estimated 35 year life span.
- Low maintenance.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Secure and thermally efficient.
- GRP skin.
- Realistic Glass Reinforced Polymer (GRP) outer skin = wood-grain textured finish.
- 44mm thick solid composite wood panel.
- 70mm reinforced uPVC frame.
- Our Composite Doors do not warp or twist according to weather.
- White on the inside as standard.
- Compliance with PAS 24 2016 security standard.
- Locking mechanisms make them auto-fire doors
- Timber lined panel that improves rigidity and security.
- 3-Star Anti-Pick, Anti-Drill, Anti-Snap, Anti-Bump cylinder.
- Multipoint, hooked door lock system.
- All doors comply with current building requirements and include safety glass as standard.
- Provides up to 6x more thermal insulation then timber doors.
- Double or triple glazed glass.
- Built upon a high insulation core - tested to British Kitemark standards.
- Achieve a u-value of 1.4 W/m2 K= exceeds thermal efficient requirements.
- 11 Colours to choose from.
- Any RAL colour also available for added fee.
- Range of glass design/backing glass options.
- Range of 36 different styles.
- Comes as standard with a door, frame, locks and handles that meet all EU and British Regs, and 3 keys.
- Accessory options include knockers, letter plates, spy holes, low aluminium thresholds, sill, lever/pad configuration, door chain and numerals.