Why Choose a Dark Grey Door for your Home?
Grey is a colour in between white and black and can be compared to ashes and lead.
Grey has many different tones, unlike the usual black and white, making it a popular colour among homeowners. Grey is a timeless shade that has always worked well for different homes, with modernized interpretations of the colour, giving a warmer feel to your home.
Dark greys like anthracite go well with steel, wood, or concrete, which is why it suits whatever aesthetic your home is, be it a minimalist, rustic, industrial, or loft house. Anthracite composite doors match well with contrasting colours, such as white, but are also harmonious with shades such as lime and other vivid tones.
Our composite doors collection caters to your unique combination, with door types according to your artistic dream. Usually, two-colour door panels give possibilities to our customers who are looking for something a little different in their dark grey composite doors.
A dark option like an anthracite grey composite door is especially popular for newly built homes and offers an elegant mix between timeless and modern.
What Dark Grey Door Variations Are There?
Dark grey variations such as Anthracite grey has much more interesting undertones than typical grey, with random flashes of blue depending on the natural light.
This solid tone adds a touch of class to whatever collection you choose, be it traditional or contemporary.
Our dark and anthracite grey composite doors mean that your home is neutral and balanced, as it is the colour between black and white.
Flexible new door finance options for all budgets and households.
We offer a number of ways to pay for all our new doors, to make it affordable for any budget.
Finance with Klarna is available at checkout on fitted products, depending on criteria.
You can buy now and not pay a penny for 6 months on selected door ranges.
Pay over 3, 5, 7, or 10 years interest bearing finance, with fast approval decisions
You can pay by debit or credit card in full using our secure online checkout system.
Do All Collections Feature Dark Grey Doors?
Yes! From the Traditional collection, which combines historical designs with classic ones that will never fade in their look, to the modernized contemporary collection, which is bold and breathes new life into your home.
You’ll be making a statement at the entrance of your home with a dark grey composite front door for your home.
Here at Value Doors, we offer a wide range of designs of door colours and styles that are durable, making them an excellent choice for your home.
Build your door today!Design your door >
Can I Customise My Light Grey Composite Door?
At Value Doors, we take pride in providing homeowners with the flexibility to personalize their composite doors according to their preferences. In addition to choosing the colour scheme, you can mix and match various features to create a unique front door that suits your style.
We offer a wide range of door designs, including classic Victorian, modern, and contemporary styles, to cater to your preferences. If you prefer a front door with windows, we offer various window styles and shapes to choose from, as well as a selection of solid doors.
Furthermore, we offer additional options to customise your door, such as selecting your preferred door handle, letter plate, and knocker. This provides you with the flexibility to create a truly unique front entrance that is tailored to your liking and gives your home a distinctive look.
Design and Order Online in Minutes
You can design and order your composite door online today in a matter of minutes. You can even apply at finance at checkout.
Below are some of the amazing features that our dark grey composite doors and any other composite door colour can offer you:
- 36 Door Styles
- 11 Colour Options (Including Dual-Colour Options)
- 3-Star Anti-Snap Locks Standard
- Unique Glass Designs
- Lots of Accessory Options
- Durable with an estimated 35 year life span.
- Low maintenance.
- Manufactured in the UK.
- Secure and thermally efficient.
- GRP skin.
- Realistic Glass Reinforced Polymer (GRP) outer skin = wood-grain textured finish.
- 44mm thick solid composite wood panel.
- 70mm reinforced uPVC frame.
- Our Composite Doors do not warp or twist according to weather.
- White on the inside as standard.
- Compliance with PAS 24 2016 security standard.
- Locking mechanisms make them auto-fire doors
- Timber lined panel that improves rigidity and security.
- 3-Star Anti-Pick, Anti-Drill, Anti-Snap, Anti-Bump cylinder.
- Multipoint, hooked door lock system.
- All doors comply with current building requirements and include safety glass as standard.
- Provides up to 6x more thermal insulation then timber doors.
- Double or triple glazed glass.
- Built upon a high insulation core - tested to British Kitemark standards.
- Achieve a u-value of 1.4 W/m2 K= exceeds thermal efficient requirements.
- 11 Colours to choose from.
- Any RAL colour also available for added fee.
- Range of glass design/backing glass options.
- Range of 36 different styles.
- Comes as standard with a door, frame, locks and handles that meet all EU and British Regs, and 3 keys.
- Accessory options include knockers, letter plates, spy holes, low aluminium thresholds, sill, lever/pad configuration, door chain and numerals.